Sunday, April 11, 2010

FOTD: Copper Sparkle look for work at MAC

I've had Copper Sparkle pigment for quite some time, but haven't really used it much, so I decided to do a look with it for work today :)

I kinda liked it better before I put on the black eyeliner though :/









I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Copper Sparkle pigment (I used a wet layer first and then a dry layer on top)
MAC Embark e/s
MAC Brulé e/s
MAC Point Black lll
MAC Smolder e/l
MAC Minted e/l
MAC #7 lashes

Brows:
MAC Blonde impeccable brow pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Tech foundation NW15 mixed with MAC Strobe Liquid lotion
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Golden bronzing powder
MAC Peachykeen blush
MAC Belightful iridescent powder pressed

Lips:
MAC Bare slimshine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails