Tuesday, July 1, 2014

UD Electric look

I've got some good news to share: I can officially call myself Bachelor of Science in Computer Science!

Also, a bit more exciting for the blog (but slightly less exciting for my life ;) ) : I got the Urban Decay Electric palette for my birthday = IT'S PLAY TIME!



This is the first look I've done with the Electric palette, and while I'm pretty excited about the palette, the look isn't anything special. And what's up with all the blues and greens in the palette? I mean, the quality is great, but I'd have preferred more variety...













Products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Urban Decay Electric palette:
- Freak
- Thrash
- Chaos
- Fringe
- Gonzo (on waterline on top of a white pencil)
MAC Marine Ultra chromaline (PRO)
MAC #3 lashes
MAC Brule

Brows:
Make Up Forever aqua brow, #10

Face:
MAC Studio Finish concealer, NW15
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, NC15

Cheeks:
MAC Beach Bronze creme bronzer (Limited edition)
MAC Pink Rebel lustre drops

Lips:
MAC Summerfruit cremestick liner (filled in)
MAC Smile dazzleglass


While I've been MIA on here, I've been super busy with my studies and life in general, but there's nothing new in that ;)
I also started a food blog - which I obviously have time for... Or... - on
SofiesFeast.com


http://sofiesfeast.com


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails